CDLT In-person Outdoor Event COVID Safety Protocol Overview:
- All events will be limited in size to assure all participants can stay 6 feet apart from each other if the work allows, or participants will wear masks.
- All events posted on the website will include safety expectations and protocols to be followed.
- All events will require pre-registration, and logistic details will be provided after registration.
- Volunteers will be asked to bring their own gloves and tools if they have their own.
- For volunteer events, CDLT will provide tools and hand sanitizer.
- Participants are asked to physically distance while at work parties, wear masks when within 6 feet others, and use their own transportation to and from the events.
Prior to the event:
- Participants register online, providing all contact information.
- Participants fill out an online liability release form (once/year required).
- Participants receive a confirmation email outlining all Coronavirus Safety Protocols that need to be followed to attend the event.
- Participants will be asked to bring their own water, snacks, work gloves, and hand tools (though CDLT will provide tools as well).
At the event:
- Upon arrival, the leader will give a welcoming talk, which includes the Coronavirus safety procedures to be followed at the event (taken from this document). The participants will be reminded that if they have any symptoms of any contagious illness, they should go home.
- Any forms requiring signatures/sign-ins will be accompanied by hand sanitizer for each person to use.
- Everyone will be asked to stand, walk, and work at least 6 ft. from another person, unless it’s with a member of their own household, OR wear masks when not able to physically distance (6’ separation) themselves from others.
Revised August 2021