We engage communities in conserving, caring for, and accessing the natural lands and waters that sustain North Central Washington.
We envision thriving natural systems sustaining human communities in North Central Washington.
- We are committed to integrity in our business and our work—with landowners, community partners, donors, funders, and volunteers.
- We cherish our connection to our region’s land and water by protecting natural areas and enhancing public access close to where we live.
- We have a responsibility to future generations to protect those natural areas that contribute to our quality of life.
- We believe that a healthy environment and a healthy economy are inextricably linked.
- We value the agricultural heritage of our region and the way that working lands complement our natural landscape.
- We are dedicated to working with our neighbors to help preserve the natural character of the region.
- We value our relationship with landowners who have voluntarily entrusted to us the stewardship of their land for the benefit of future generations.
- As stewards in perpetuity of the lands entrusted to us, we are committed to managing our resources carefully and planning for organizational sustainability.