We took stock of trails and road conditions. Here's what you should know:
- Sage Hills Trail, Balsamroot, Homestead, Horse Lake Ranch Roads, Glacier View, and LOWER Apricot Crisp are all open!
- Day Drive Trailhead is still CLOSED; use alternate access at 5th Street or Maiden Lane.
- UPPER Apricot Crisp and the Fairview Ridge portion of Horse Lake Reserve are CLOSED to give our wintering mule deer herds a safe place to forage until conditions at higher elevations improve.
- Our new Burts Trail at Horse Lake Reserve is open for use! (see map below).
- Equestrian users: Apricot Crisp and Glacier View trails are closed until June 15, Balsamroot trail is closed until June 1, and Burts Trail is closed through 2019 to horse use.
- As always, please try to stay off the trails if they're muddy (especially if you're leaving tracks of 1/2 inch or deeper). Help us keep the trails intact and fun!
- Please refer to map. Thank you, everyone, for respecting the closure so we can all be good stewards of the trails and wildlife.
Please Note: Day Drive Trailhead is closed for repair until further notice.