Foothills Trails News:
RAIN means muddy trails... and roads. We're scheduled to get between 1/2 and 3/4 of an inch in the next 24 hours.
Please, please, please, avoid Horse Lake Road for at least half a day after a rain event. The slick road is unsafe, no matter what car you drive - and it can really damage the road.
And, of course, please take care of the trails - wait til they dry out a bit to use them again. Thanks all!
- ALL Wenatchee Foothills Trails are now OPEN.
- Day Drive Trailhead is now OPEN.
- PLEASE respect the neighbors of Sage Hills Dr. and No. 1 Canyon Rd. - overflow parking is on the striped areas on 5th Street. Walk/Bike/Run the extra distance to the Trail Access point.
- Our new Burts Trail at Horse Lake Reserve is open for use. (see map below).
- Equestrian users:
- Apricot Crisp and Glacier View trails are closed until June 15,
- Balsamroot trail is closed until June 1,
- Burts Trail is closed through 2019 to horse use.
NOTE: As always, please try to stay off the trails if they're muddy. Help us keep the trails intact and fun!