Catch up with friends and meet new people interested in our land, water and trails. Please join us for Wild Ideas, a fun, free event at Pybus Event Center featuring:
- Beer & wine available for purchase ($5 cash only),
- complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and finger foods provided by CDLT and Land Trust members,
- three short, inspiring 8-minute talks that give you a taste about interesting topics about our local land and water. This year, we have:
- Continuing Adventures of Bat Boy with an Introduction to Local Bats with Neal Hedges
- Chelsea Murphy of @she_colorsnature's 5 Favorite Hikes in the Area for Kids
- An update from CDLT Executive Director Curt Soper on What's Happening in Conservation in 2020
Whether you're a long-time Land Trust member or just want to hear more, join us for Wild Ideas. Afterwards, grab dinner in Pybus Market and check out the Friday night music!
RSVPs appreciated but not required. RSVP either online or by calling (509) 667-9708.