It was so good to see so much of our wonderful community at the 35th Annual Celebration. A heartfelt thank you to everyone who joined us and made our first virtual Celebration something to remember.
Our members are truly dedicated to our local natural lands, waters & trails, and that is never more apparent than when we gather to celebrate all that we've accomplished together.
Thank you so much.
In case you couldn't join us, here's a link to a recording of the event.
One thing this video did not capture is the ability to see everyone tuning in from home at the beginning and the end of the program. It was truly a sight to see!
A few other things:
- If you'd like to help make sure Lightning Butte / Synamusem Acmeg (also known as Spiva Butte) has the sagebrush seeds needed to recover, please check out the Sagebrush Seed Collecting volunteer event.
- You can also watch and share the videos we played throughout the event:
- "It's been quite a year...": Created from Board, Staff and member submissions, this video highlights a few accomplishments from the year and looks forward to the year to come.
- Volunteer of the Year Awards: Thank you to Charlie and Stu for all your hard work!
- The Great American Outdoors Act video: Created by The Mountaineers, this video thanks our Congresspeople for making it easier to protect and care for land in the future.
Next year, we hope to be able to see you in person and share a meal.
Until then, we've got a whole year to make 2021 the best it can be for the natural world in this special little corner of the world. We're looking forward to it!
One correction: Joan Krause, CDLT's Bookkeeper was unintentionally left off the staff list. Sorry Joan!