Help us raise awareness about Chelan-Douglas Land Trust.
Protection of our region's most important natural areas will not happen on its own - we rely heavily on support from our members and the community. You can help us spread the word.
- Tell your friends and neighbors about an event or outing you enjoyed, and invite them to join you next time.
- Send an email with a link to our website to your contacts. (Your friend's email will not be collected by the Chelan-Douglas Land Trust, this will just send them an email with your message.)
- Invite the Land Trust to talk with your service or social club.
- Give a gift membership.
- Visit our Facebook page and share it with your friends.
- Talk, write, blog - however you communicate, spread the word.
- Contact Kelsay Stanton, Membership Coordinator, and she will send information about the Land Trust to a friend of yours.